Remember the 90-day grace period to pay window, over the counter dues. Pay dues on time. We do not bill members to pay dues.
As of September 1st: Service charge on bad checks is $35.00
If your address or phone number has changed, please let us know at:
We offer SIX different ways to make a monthly DUES payment
1. You can mail a check or money order, payable to Local 250.
- Include your member ID# on your check or money order.
- If you don't have a member ID# yet, make sure your name and the last 4 digits of your SS# is on the check or money order.
2. You can call the Dues Office at (310) 660-0042 and make a payment with a credit card.
- A minimum of 3 months or more is required.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Fees Apply
3. You can pay on-line.
4. You can make a payment in person at the Dues Office. Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., or 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
5. There is a drop box located by the employee exit gate on Figueroa Street where you may leave your payment, to be accepted by the Dues Office on the following business day.