The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Joint Journeyman and Apprenticeship Training Fund Board of Trustees is seeking an individual for the position of Director of Training.
The preferred applicant will have:
• experience as an educator with a passion for training
• strong business and organizational skills
• experience with public speaking
• demonstrated leadership skills
• practical industry work experience; preferable ten years as an HVACR journeyman and graduate of a United Association (UA) apprenticeship program
• the Director of Training workweek will include evening hours monitoring the instructor and classroom performance
• Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Individuals interested in applying for the position of Director of Training should contact the Training Center to obtain a more detailed job description. A resume detailing the experience and qualifications of the applicant must be submitted to the Training Center by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on Friday, February 7, 2020.
JJATC Training Center
2220 S. Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007